Yes, I am pretty excited and with good reason. I have just booked my trip to Italy! :D Hehe, AND it was pretty cheap too!!! Round trip for the plane tickets, it is only about $50!! The one place that I have been dying to get to since I've got to Europe and it's finally going to happen!!!!! Okay, so not a whole lot of notice, but I'm going next weekend. I leave on May 5 and return May 9. Unfortunately, not a lot of time, but there will be other times to return. At any rate, I think I have worked out a general itinerary.
MAY 5 ---- I leave from East Midlands Airport at 12:45 p.m. and arrive in Pisa at 4:10 p.m. (Italy is an hour ahead of the UK) I'll have another stamp on my passport! Yay! At any rate, I'll see the Leaning Tower and the Cathedral. Then take the train to Florence and stay the night in Florence.
MAY 6 ---- I'll spend all day in Florence and another night. It looks like an incredible place.
MAY 7 ---- Will get an early start, have breakfast in Florence (yes there will be a lot of eating in Italy) then travel to Venice, where I will check into my hotel there. Spend the rest of the day in Venice.
MAY 8 ---- Will have all day in Venice and another night.
MAY 9 ---- Depart from Venice and head back to the UK.
So a bit of traveling around Italy. Like I said not a whole lot of time there, but I'm just happy that I'm going to be able to go there. I'm soooooooo excited. Hehe. Then either that weekend or the weekend after, I'll be going to Greece, lol. Then no more trips, because it's time to say goodbye to flatmates, turn in papers and study for my exam! I shall keep you posted and make an update before I leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment