This post really has nothing to do with England, because right now things are quiet as people are still away on holiday and the sort and I've just been writing my essays. This has to do with my fall 2007 schedule for IUP. Today I got to register at 8 a.m. state-side time, which was 1 p.m. my time and everything was good until I couldn't register for my last class. However, I sent away an email to the assistant dean and by 3 p.m. I was completely registered for all 7 classes, yes 7, BUT 1 of the classes is a lab and a class... so that's not to bad. So here is my completed schedule for Fall 2007:
PLSC 300 - Research Methods in Political Science - MWF - 10:10 -11:00 (writing intensive)
JRNL 220 - Writing for Print Media - MWF - 11:15 - 12:05 (writing intensive)
JRNL 327 - Layout, Design & Production - MW - 1:25-2:15
JRNL 105 - Journalism & Mass Media - MWF - 2:30 - 3:20
PLSC 283 - American Foreign Policy - MW - 3:35 - 4:50
JRNL 327 - Layout, Design & Production - TR - 9:30 - 10:45 (this is the lab)
PLSC 360 - Classical Political Thought - TR - 11:00 - 12:15 (writing intensive)
All of this is equal to 18 credits. So it's going to be a tough semester, I've had only one of the professors before, but have heard good things about the others. So should be an interesting and tough semester, but I'm ready for it. I'm just so happy that I got exactly what I wanted. Okay, enough procrastinating, off to tackle my final essay!
(Also it may look like I have a lot MWF, but I really don't I have 5 classes Monday and Wednesday, but only 3 classes on Friday and 2 classes on Tuesday and Thursday, so the busiest days will be MW, but still I have a break for lunch between JRNL 220 and JRNL 327)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment