Monday, April 23, 2007

Photos!

From left to right: Rasmus, Martin and Mikael... the swedish boys! Two of which are my neighbors!
Mick, our host and also birthday boy, who is wearing MY white hat!
Posing like crazy.. Brett is to my immediate left.. and in the foreground is Anette
Um, not paying attention?
From left to right: Justine (our hostess), Carina, Martin, Adam (yes that's him) and Yosh
Then yes here is a photo that we're both in, but it's a horrible photo.. lol... I thought there were better ones but apparently not. Oh well, next time. But here is a glimpse into the crazy hat party.... lol.

Okay, unfortunately there are no good photos of Adam and I. This is why I really should have taken photos that night. Unfortunately my batteries were dead and the temp camera that I have takes a million years for the flash to work. Therefore, I'm strictly in debt to all others who took pictures that night. So here you go.

No comments: