Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just an Update...

Just an update, since it's been a while. I've been busy with sickness and getting essays written. Thankfully I think I am completely over my sickness and I've only got 2 more essays, a presentation and an exam left. Of course with classes ending on the 8th of May, I have a bit of break too, so will probably ship off to Italy and Greece, I just need to figure out my schedule for Drama rehearsals.

This weekend was a lot of fun for multiple reasons. The first being that Adam came out to see me. For those who don't know who he is; I met Adam 2 years ago this summer, while working at Cedar Point. We've managed to stay in touch via MSN and email and I just got to see him again :D At any rate, he came out Thursday night and he left earlier today, because he had to drive home for a show he's playing tomorrow. He lives about 3 hours away from the University... so it was really nice to see him and to get to talk to him and hang out. The second cool thing about this weekend, was the hat party Friday night. Of course we had to go out and buy a hat!!! I bought a white hat and it looked really cool when it was just plain white, but now that it has writing all over it, in English, Finnish, Spanish and Swedish it looks even cooler! I love signatures!!! Hehe, so I got my hat signed by almost everybody at the party. I didn't end up taking photo's so I'm stealing everybody elses, as soon as everybody posts their photos, I'll post some of them on here, it was a good time though, really relaxed and fun. It was nice to, because almost the entire house went over to Mick and Justine's (who are also Internationals, just not living on campus) to celebrate. So was good fun and will be showing photos shortly I'm sure. Unfortunately, Sunday is going to be a work day and I hope to get my entire presentation done tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about it until Thursday, haha. That's all for now!

No comments: