Thursday, May 3, 2007

Italy Itinerary

Saturday May 5
-Leave Worcester at 7 a.m
-arrive in Pisa 4:10 p.m. (they are 1 hour ahead of the UK)
-check train times to Florence since that is where I'm headed after my brief stay in Pisa
-dinner (depending on train times)
-train to Florence
-check into my hotel in Florence and wander about a bit


Sunday May 6
-have an early morn
-all day in Florence
--definitely seeing Il Duomo, the baptistry, the fake David (because the line to get into the museum for the real one is hours apparently if you don't reserve tickets in advance, but we shall see), and loads more
-sunset at Piazzale Michelangelo (if missed the previous night)

Monday May 7
-another early morning

-say goodbye to Florence, head back to Santa Maria Novella train station, catch the train to Venice
-check into my hotel
-off to Venice!
-get to the island of Murano before 4:30 (glass blowing island)
-more exploring before the day is over

Tuesday May 8
-early morning

-ALL DAY IN VENICE!
-semi-early night

Wednesday May 9
-back in Worcester by 1 p.m.

- flight from Venice Treviso leaves 9:50 a.m.

So that is my whirl wind 5 days in a nut shell... haha. I'm looking forward to it! Today has been pretty productive as well; I've edited a paper that I shall shortly be turning in, created this itinerary, then will pack and will have class this evening. So an overall good day. Wooo!


No comments: