Sunday, May 13, 2007

Italy Photos

Lift off and bound for Italy
LAND! At this point I was getting quite excited and the couple next to me were laughing
The coastline!
At last I have arrived in Pisa!

The very popular Leaning Tower of Pisa
One of many views that I managed to take from the Tower
Yay for mountains and Pisa football
Looking out over the Cathedral and Baptistry
My attempt at a self portrait on the 2nd level of the Tower

Boboli Gardens one of the beautiful shots you can get after climbing the crazy hill
Looking down
Another view from Boboli Gardens to Firenze
A view from the Tower in Firenze
Another view from the Tower in Firenze


This was the view from one of the levels in the tower in Firenze
The Tower
Il Duomo
The Ponte Vecchio
View from the Ponte Vecchio



How could you go and not see the fake David? Especially if you can't see the real one!
View from the Ponte Vecchio
S. Marco
More of S. Marco
The Tower that I would soon be going up




One of the many views from the tower
Another view from the tower
The Rialto Bridge
The boat that would be taking me to Burano
Hehe, the tug boat leading the cruise ship out to sea, they followed us for quite some time





Yay for Burano and their coloured houses
Burano Bridge
The bridge in Burano
Rialto at sunset
Flying home over the Alps, BEAUTIFUL!






I did take 320 photos, so this is just a portion of what I took... if you would like to see more let me know and I can email you them or put them on a disc when I get back in the states and mail them to you. (Also I apologise I know my photo's got a bit messed up in the middle as far as ordering goes!)

No comments: