Friday, April 6, 2007
I'm Back!
I'm back from Dublin, I got back this morning at around 9:45 a.m. and walked back to uni and then slept until about 5, lol. Unfortunately not going to make the post with pictures and everything I did until tomorrow. So you'll have to sit tight until then. It's going to be quite long I'm sure. But I had a great time! So until tomorrow..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We haven't been able to get on the internet for a while, so I am catching up on you and your travels.
Sounds & looks like you are enjoying everything. Good,,,You will have a lot of memories when you're old and gray like us.
Take care & don't neglect your studies. I hope you have safe travels to the other countries.
Love - Gram, Uncles Harold & Bo
That's quite alright, glad you're able to catch up. I'll be making a post in just a little bit, with my itinerary for Italy.
I really am enjoying myself. I will always have the memories and I will always treasure them.
I will take care and won't neglect my studies. I am turning a paper in today, then only have one essay left, an exam and a performance!
Post a Comment