TUESDAY
The castle at night
WEDNESDAY
Edinburgh Castle
The only photo I got of Katy and it's blurry!
The new Parliament building, which is in high debate right now
Photo from the tour bus
Portion of the city sky line in Edinburgh
The ship from on top of a car park
One of the views driving up the hill
An original bridge, still holding it's own in a modern world
A very nice hotel
Edinburgh Castle
The big screen that caught our attention in the first place



That was the woman from CNN International, she was actually quite nice and came back over to the fans to sign autographs and take photos

This is the poster that we got after the premiere



Me in front of Parliament
Stingray coming right up to us!
Nemo!
Big Ben
The Eye lit up at night
View from the Eye as we were going up
One of my favorite photos that I took I think as you can see Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster
Another view looking down on London


Me on the London Eye! Yay!
Belinda and I with Parliament and Big Ben in the background
The London Eye from the other side of the bridge
Parliament and Big Ben from the bridge
One of the capsules.. also it was a huge day in town because of Comic Relief which is what the red nose is for
WEDNESDAY
Edinburgh Castle
The only photo I got of Katy and it's blurry!
The new Parliament building, which is in high debate right now
Photo from the tour bus
Portion of the city sky line in Edinburgh
The ship from on top of a car park
One of the views driving up the hill
An original bridge, still holding it's own in a modern world
A very nice hotel
Edinburgh CastleTHURSDAY
The big screen that caught our attention in the first place


That was the woman from CNN International, she was actually quite nice and came back over to the fans to sign autographs and take photos
This is the poster that we got after the premiere


FRIDAY
Me in front of Parliament
Stingray coming right up to us!
Nemo!
Big Ben
The Eye lit up at night
View from the Eye as we were going up
One of my favorite photos that I took I think as you can see Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster
Another view looking down on London

Me on the London Eye! Yay!
Belinda and I with Parliament and Big Ben in the background
The London Eye from the other side of the bridge
Parliament and Big Ben from the bridge
One of the capsules.. also it was a huge day in town because of Comic Relief which is what the red nose is for



No comments:
Post a Comment