Friday, February 23, 2007
Traveling...
Today, I booked my first flight in Europe! Okay, well it's actually not to far away, but I booked it and that's really exciting for me! I'm going to Scotland Monday thru Thursday of my Learning Week break. The Saturday before that I am going to Manchester through my school and then I have all day Sunday to kind of just chill out and wait to head to Scotland. I have a friend, Katy, that I met while working at Cedar Point and I am so excited to see her again, she's going to take me around Stirling and Edinburg, then I'll be back back to Birmingham early Thursday morning, like 9:40 a.m. early. So am looking to meet up with several people in Paris from Birmingham, but it's not so easy! Hopefully will be able to get that taken care of tomorrow. PLUS next weekend, Belinda and I are going into London for the day Saturday to go and watch the Lion King. The show starts at 2 p.m. and then we're going to get dinner and head back to the flat. So should be a good next couple of weeks. I've only got one paper due in March and it's due March 5. Everything else is due April and May. Just thought I would try and keep everybody posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u know what i better b getting somethin good from all of those trips!!! :p j/k. Oh well have fun!!!!!!!
♥ Kelsey
Post a Comment