Thursday, February 22, 2007
ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!
I was on my laptop checking my e-mail accounts and decided that I should probably check my IUP e-mail as well. I went on and I had 6 new e-mails, I was like "geez, I just checked it this morning." At any rate, so I kind of just skimmed the subject lines of the new emails and I see "Letter of Acceptance." I quickly clicked on it and the Washington Center symbol popped up and I freaked out all I did was see, "you've been accepted for the summer of 2007," and I started freaking out! Like, screaming, jumping up and down than ran up the stairs to tell Belinda who thought I was having a heart attack, because I was shaking and the such so much. At any rate, I've been accepted and I now have a long list of things to do for that as well. But I am looking forward to it. I can't believe I got it and I'm so excited. I'm waiting for placement, but I'm in the International Affairs Program and so I'm really hoping that I'm going to get the UK Embassy, but we'll see what happens. So there you have it, there was lots of screaming and fast breathing and excitement, but it was bound to happen after waiting all this time to hear a yes or no!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment