Thursday, February 15, 2007

First Flatmate Picture Post

Top: Susan, from the States, Jennifer, from Australia Bottom: Alix, from Canada, and Kristen from IUP
Esko and Yosh. Esko has been in the UK for two years and Yosh is from the states. This is during our Valentines day party. Esko drew Yosh's name. Haha.
Susan and I.
Anais, from France, Brett, from the States, and me
Matt from the UK and Heikki from Finland
Alix and I. Alix is from Canada.
Jenny from the states up front, then Kristen from IUP, Me, Simon from Australia and Alix.
This is Belinda (aka Belle) and I before going out Valentines Day night.
This is Jeff in a lovely posed picture.. hah. He's from the states.


This is Yosh he's from the states as well and no he's not actually drinking from the bottle he just thought it would make for a funny picture and it did.


Okay, I've got ten up for now... the next wave of pictures will come once Belle puts up her pictures, until then this is just a portion of my flatmates.. I've got so many more!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You all look gorgeous; it's so good to see how much fun you're having over there! Just remember to come back when the semester ends - you're missed muchly across the Atlantic!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.
-Ashley