So I leave on Sunday, which means that I have two days to pack. Well as you can see I'm not doing so well with that. On the plus side I do have my clothes semi-organized. So that should work in my favor at this point. At least that is what I am hoping for. I was originally going to wait another day or two, however, once Grandpa read over the silly luggage restrictions we realized that the one suitcase I was going to use was to big. So I had to use a smaller one, which would be great except that now it means that I have to actually pack to see how much room I have and what I can and cannot bring. Oh well. Okay, I have to stop procrastinating and clean off my bed, which means that I have to fold everything and start putting it in my suitcase, otherwise nothing will ever get done!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Ash:
Greatgram, Uncle Bob & I send greetings from Allport (a really British family name).
We are SO PROUD of you, more COURAGEOUS than we are.
Your blog is GREAT!!!!!!!!
Praying for you........
Love
gram, ub, uh
Thank you so much for the well wishes and the prayers. Love you all. Ash
Post a Comment