Thursday, December 21, 2006

One Month

One month from now, at this time I'll be on a flight to England. I really can't believe it. I actually had not thought of it that way until Gavin reminded me of it earlier today. Though I don't see how I could forget it. I'm getting so excited and nervous, but in a definite good way. It's just hard to think that one month from now I'll be in the air flying to a foreign country on a new adventure. I'm ready for it though and I can't wait.

On a different note, my grades came in today and I made Dean's list again. Which is a good thing and I am happy about it, except that I think I should have done better with all the studying and hard work that I did. I don't know, everybody is saying that I am being to hard on myself and to just look at how far I've come, I mean 2 B's and 3 A's is not bad. I made Dean's list, my GPA is up overall, my in college GPA is really good, I should just be happy with that and I will be. I told Dad and he said I could go to England now, because I made Dean's list again, haha. Gotta love him!

At any rate, that was the excitement for now... realizing that one month from today I'll be on my way to England and getting my grades for the fall semester. Time is flying by, i just hope it doesn't go by to fast.

No comments: