So tonight was the super bowl and well over here it started at a bit before 11:30 p.m. Yes, we were able to watch it and it was really fun trying to explain what american football was and how it was played, because some of the people we watched it with had never seen football before. Just the other day they had to explain rugby to us, because we were watching the England vs Scotland game (England won) And I have to admit that rugby is hardcore, like more hardcore than football. At any rate, it was really cool, I left a bit into the third quarter since I really wasn't concerned with the two teams, but that's alright, not to concerned! Not many people can say they've watched the Super Bowl in a different country, but I now can! Also something that I should have assumed would happen, but didn't when I was thinking about it, was that they didn't show any american commercials, it was all british commercials. That's okay though, they're all up on the internet anyways!!! Tomorrow begins a new school week and can't believe I'm getting into my third week of being here and my second week of school already! Time is flying by.....
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Just a few pictures and a quick update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Ashley, am enjoying your blog space. What's the weather like? VERY COLD here! How far are you from the palace? Have you seen the queen? Grandpa is having back surgery on Wed. 2/7 at St. Vincent.I am praying for you. Let me know how your production went.I,ll close for now. Stay safe and well. Grammy E.
The weather was actually really nice here, but yesterday and today have been really cold! Though we've not had any rain since I've been here! I'm actually not sure exactly how far away I am from the queen, I do know that is one of my stops while I'm here though! I will think be keeping Grandpa in my thoughts and hope that everything goes well. I will definitely let you know how the production goes... thankfully we've got a bit of time to work on it! I will continue to stay safe and well... even though the rest of the flat is sick!
hi, ashley. glad to hear everything is going good. it seems like you're having a blast! the best part, you're having a blast in europe! well, keep having fun and take care!
-jess shoop
Thanks Jess! I really am and I still can't believe I'm here! It's crazy!
Post a Comment