Tuesday, June 12, 2007
In the states
I'm back in the states and in DC. My journey into the states was long as expected and made a bit longer with a delay in Newark, though I wasn't surprised about that and prepped myself for that as I landed. What I didn't prepare myself for was the jet lag that I experienced coming home. I assumed that since I didn't get any going over, I would be the same coming back, unfortunately that was definitely not the case. As I sat in the airport waiting to board the plane, it took a lot of effort to keep my eyes open, haha. Then I made it home around 11 p.m. and unpacked all my stuff and started repacking, then finished repacking in the morning and headed off to DC. Now here I am in my 3rd week still without an internship and waiting for a response from an interview that I went on, hoping that I get in, because I'm ready to start working! So we shall see. Until then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment